Microsoft™ Server, Exchange, System Center and the like require deep expertise and (typically) expensive certifications to manage. The cost is often prohibitive, both in terms of the original purchase and ongoing administration. Standard applications for backup and monitoring often cost several hundred dollars more than the same package licensed to a non-server operating system. Many small companies require a full-time employee to manage their computing infrastructure.
If your company has less than 25 users, ByteCave, Inc. can work with you to define sustainable and affordable computer solutions. We have over 25 years of experience in supplying small businesses with computing systems and environments that meet their needs, without the expense of large enterprise solutions.
The time and cost savings with a true, robust, and recoverable small business computer environment are substantial.
A sampling of the services we can provide
- Disaster recovery and online backup
- Universal restore of machine image to dissimilar hardware
- Secure remote desktop access for your employees, from outside your organization
- High-speed networks with nightly backup to multiple destinations
- Migrate existing server OS’s to virtual machines for legacy application support and immunity fromancient and/or dying hardware
- WordPress web-site development, PHP, and HTML programming
- Custom programming in of business applications and tools: C, BASIC, and filePro 4GL
- Design and implement networks including switches, routers, wireless, network printers, client/server connections, and network attached storage
- Remotely monitored, motion alerted, 24×7 DVR recording security cameras (including wireless cameras)
- PC tuneup and software troubleshooting, configuration, and repair
- Antivirus and malware prevention, security and critical updates for operating systems and applications
- Converting physical machines to virtual machines (consolidate servers, for example) and vice-versa